top of page

Agile Collaboration

Public·138 members
Beau Reed
Beau Reed

A For Apple To Z For Zebra Pdf 16

Apple Pass: Have all students sit in a circle. Use a fake apple and toss it to one S. But you must say one English word as you pass. The S then throws to another S and says a different English word. If the student you threw it to drops it, he/she is out. And the game keeps going until you have one winner. It can be played with different categories, such as Food, Animals, Etc. My students love it! (Submitted by Kim.S.).

a for apple to z for zebra pdf 16

Category Spin: Sit students in a circle. Spin a bottle or an arrow - the S that the arrow points to is first. The S needs to say a word from a pre-decided category. The next S will say last word plus his own and so on until it gets to the one who fails. For example: S1:"zebra", S2: "zebra cat", S3: "zebra cat dog".

Explosion: Give the students a topic and an object to pass around. Each student has to say a word in that topic (e.g. food - apple, cake etc.) before the time runs out. If the time limit ends the student left holding the object loses. (submitted by Ben).

Give Me Game: You can use with objects or flashcards. This works well with plastic fruit: Gather and elicit the different kinds of plastic fruit you have. Then throw all the fruit around the classroom (it's fun just to throw the whole lot in the air and watch the chaos of the students scrabbling to pick them up). Once the students have collected the fruit (they'll probably do their best to hide it in their pockets, etc.) teacher says "Give me an apple". The S with the apple should approach the teacher and hand him/her the fruit "Here you are". Avoid having the fruit thrown back to you as they can go anywhere and takes a long time to finish this game.

Shopping: This can be used with a wide range of objects (plastic fruit works very well). Gather all the students and show them all the objects you have. Ask a S "What do you want?" (or maybe "What would you like?" to higher levels). The S should reply (e.g. "An apple, please"). Teacher then says "Here you are" and the S finishes with "Thank you". At the end collect the objects by playing the 'Give Me' game.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michae quin
    Michae quin
  • Jalal Hossain
    Jalal Hossain
  • Robert Kerr
    Robert Kerr
  • so Cool
    so Cool
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
bottom of page