top of page

Agile Collaboration

Public·138 members
Axel Kelly
Axel Kelly

Where to Download Kim Kardashian Selfish Book Online: Tips and Tricks

Kim Kardashian Selfish Book Online Download: Everything You Need to Know

If you are a fan of Kim Kardashian West, you might have heard of her photobook called Selfish. The book features hundreds of selfies taken by Kim over the years, from her early days as a stylist to her current status as a global celebrity. The book also includes some intimate and revealing photos that were leaked online during the iCloud hack in 2014. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Kim Kardashian Selfish book online download, including what the book is about, why it is popular, and how you can get your own copy.

kim kardashian selfish book online download

What is Kim Kardashian Selfish Book?

Kim Kardashian Selfish book is a coffee table photobook written by Kim herself and published by Universe, an imprint of the art bookseller Rizzoli. The book was released on May 5, 2015, and became a New York Times bestseller. The book contains 448 pages of Kim's personal selfies, some of which were previously posted on her social media accounts, and some of which were never seen before by the public.

A collection of Kim's personal selfies

The book covers nine years of Kim's life in selfies, from 2006 to 2014. It features various photos of Kim in different settings and moods, such as travel pictures, family photos, swimsuit shots, glam shots, and more. The book also showcases Kim's famous curves and beauty in various outfits and poses. Some of the selfies are candid and casual, while others are professional and polished.

A gift for Kanye West

The idea for the book came to Kim when she was thinking of what to give to her husband Kanye West as a Valentine's Day gift. She decided to make a book of sexy selfies for him, using a Polaroid camera and taking photos around their house. She later realized that she had enough material to make a full-fledged book, and decided to share it with her fans as well.

A bestseller by Rizzoli

The book was published by Universe, an imprint of Rizzoli that specializes in art and photography books. Rizzoli is known for publishing high-quality books with stunning visuals and design. The cover of Selfish was inspired by Kanye West and his creative agency Donda, who gave Kim some suggestions on how to make it look cool and modern. The book sold out quickly after its release, and received positive reviews from critics and fans alike.

Why is Kim Kardashian Selfish Book Popular?

Kim Kardashian Selfish book is popular for several reasons. First of all, Kim is one of the most recognizable and influential celebrities in the world, with millions of followers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms. She is known for being a social media icon and a selfie queen, who has mastered the art of taking flattering and personal photos of herself. She is also regarded as a fashion and beauty trendsetter, who has collaborated with various brands and designers.

Kim is a social media icon and a selfie queen

Kim has been taking selfies for decades, long before they became a mainstream phenomenon. She started off with digital cameras, then moved on to Blackberries and smartphones. She has always been fascinated by the process of capturing her own image and sharing it with the world. She once said, \"I think it's really empowering that I can share my life and my story on my own terms.\" She also said, \"I love sharing my world with people. That's just who I am.\"

The book features never-before-seen images and nude photos

The book offers a rare glimpse into Kim's private and personal life, as well as her public and professional one. It includes some photos that were never posted online, such as behind-the-scenes shots from her photo shoots, weddings, and parties. It also includes some nude photos that were leaked online during the iCloud hack in 2014, which Kim decided to include in the book as a way of reclaiming her power and ownership over her body. She said, \"I wasn't intending to put these in the book but saw them online during the iCloud hack. I'm not mad at them. [...] They are taken with a Blackberry and I don't have iCloud... It's all a mystery!\"

The book showcases Kim's evolution and style

The book also documents Kim's evolution and style over the years, from her early beginnings as a wardrobe stylist to her current role as a reality TV star and entrepreneur. The book shows how Kim has changed and grown as a person, a woman, a mother, a wife, and a celebrity. It also shows how she has experimented with different looks, hairstyles, makeup, and outfits, always staying true to herself and her vision. The book is a testament to Kim's confidence and creativity.

How to Download Kim Kardashian Selfish Book Online?

If you are interested in downloading Kim Kardashian Selfish book online, you have several options. You can buy the book from Amazon or other online retailers, borrow the book from a library or a friend, or use a torrent site or a file-sharing platform (not recommended). Here are some details on each option.

Buy the book from Amazon or other online retailers

The easiest and most legal way to download Kim Kardashian Selfish book online is to buy it from Amazon or other online retailers. You can choose between the hardcover version or the Kindle version of the book. The hardcover version costs $124.94 on Amazon , while the Kindle version costs $14.99 on Amazon . You can also find the book on other websites such as Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Target, eBay, and more.

Borrow the book from a library or a friend

Another way to download Kim Kardashian Selfish book online is to borrow it from a library or a friend. You can check if your local library has a copy of the book available for loan, or if you can request it through interlibrary loan. You can also ask your friends if they have the book and if they are willing to lend it to you. This way, you can save money and still enjoy the book.

Use a torrent site or a file-sharing platform (not recommended)

The last option to download Kim Kardashian Selfish book online is to use a torrent site or a file-sharing platform. This is not recommended for several reasons. First of all, it is illegal and unethical to download copyrighted material without permission from the author or the publisher. You could face legal consequences or fines if you are caught doing so. Second of all, it is unsafe and risky to download files from unknown sources. You could expose your device to viruses, malware, spyware, or other harmful software that could damage your data or compromise your privacy. Third of all, it is disrespectful and unfair to Kim and her work. She put a lot of time and effort into creating this book for her fans, and she deserves to be compensated for it.

Conclusion

Kim Kardashian Selfish book is a unique and captivating photobook that showcases Kim's personal selfies over nine years of her life. The book reveals Kim's personality, style, evolution, and influence as one of the most famous celebrities in the world. The book also features some intimate and nude photos that were leaked online during the iCloud hack in 2014. If you want to download Kim Kardashian Selfish book online, you can buy it from Amazon or other online retailers, borrow it from a library or a friend, or use a torrent site or a file-sharing platform (not recommended). However, the last option is illegal, unsafe, and disrespectful to Kim and her work. Kim Kardashian Selfish book is a unique and captivating photobook that showcases Kim's personal selfies over nine years of her life. The book reveals Kim's personality, style, evolution, and influence as one of the most famous celebrities in the world. The book also features some intimate and nude photos that were leaked online during the iCloud hack in 2014. If you want to download Kim Kardashian Selfish book online, you can buy it from Amazon or other online retailers, borrow it from a library or a friend, or use a torrent site or a file-sharing platform (not recommended). However, the last option is illegal, unsafe, and disrespectful to Kim and her work.

FAQs

• Q: When was Kim Kardashian Selfish book published?

• A: The book was published on May 5, 2015 by Universe, an imprint of Rizzoli.

• Q: How many pages does Kim Kardashian Selfish book have?

• A: The book has 448 pages of Kim's personal selfies.

• Q: How much does Kim Kardashian Selfish book cost?

• A: The hardcover version costs $124.94 on Amazon , while the Kindle version costs $14.99 on Amazon .

• Q: What are some of the reviews of Kim Kardashian Selfish book?

• A: The book received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. For example, The New York Times called it \"a testament to [Kim's] confidence and creativity\", while National Post said it was \"a beautiful book\".

• Q: Where can I find more information about Kim Kardashian Selfish book?

• A: You can visit the official website of the book , or follow Kim on her social media accounts , such as Instagram , Twitter , Facebook , and more.

71b2f0854b

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michae quin
    Michae quin
  • Jalal Hossain
    Jalal Hossain
  • Robert Kerr
    Robert Kerr
  • so Cool
    so Cool
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
bottom of page