top of page

Agile Collaboration

Public·138 members

(Watch Online) Today: Australia vs. England live 16.08.2023

Australia vs England: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time

AUS vs ENG Live Score - Cricket

Plenty of excellent performances from individuals of both the teams over the last 4-odd days, England almost overcame Australia, but England couldn't overcome the English weather. Labuschagne's 51 in the first innings and 111 in the second innings deserves a special shoutout. Stay around for the presentations.. Jiyas: When was the last time England won an Ashes series? It was in 2015 and if England are to win an Ashes series again, it will be 10 years later in 2025. Danish: Puddles of water all over the ground. Wonder what the match officials are waiting for! 16:55 Local Time, 15:55 GMT, 21:25 IST: Looks like umpire Joel Wilson is having a word with the captains.

How to Watch Australia vs England Women's World Cup

Not the greatest of circumstances but happy to retain it now. What happened today doesn’t really change how we look at the next game. It’s been an amazing group, we all turned up here very motivated. Will be a special week at The Oval. England batted really well, we tried a couple of plans but it didn’t work. We weren’t at our best so we’ll look into that. (On being asked about his fitness) Feel pretty good, having a break leading into this game was good. Probably haven’t bowled a lot of overs, feeling good. Marnus was fantastic with Marsh yesterday.

Any time, any moment.. 15:54 Local Time, 14:54 GMT, 20:24 IST: The word from the ground is that it's "only a matter of time before it's called off". Grim indeed. Santos: The realization that this might as well be Anderson and Broad's last home Ashes hits hard now! 15:30 Local Time, 14:30 GMT, 20:00 IST: Still raining. That's the update, that's it. Munish: It's harsh to blame the timing of the declaration. England clearly wanted to bat just once and believed they had enough time to take 10 wickets.

They deserve it. Their fans back home and those in Manchester won't mind joining them for the celebrations tonight. That's all from this Test folks, it was a pleasure bringing you its live coverage over the last five days. It's a goodbye from Nikhil, Anurag and Mukesh! Join us on Thursday (27th July) for the coverage of the final Ashes Test.

Manchester: Rain has the final say! No play on Day 5 as Australia retain the urn. - Highlights of the Test - Day 1 - The Australian batters get off to good starts, but none of them manage to convert those starts into formidable scores. - Woakes takes four wickets in the day, but Broad steals the limelight by claiming his 600th Test wicket, entering the record books. - Day 2 - Woakes' maiden five-wicket haul restricts Australia to 317 on a fantastic batting surface. - Crawley's scintillating knock sets the platform for England, Root and Moeen make pivotal contributions as well. - Day 3 - Bairstow remains stranded on 99* and England take a massive 275-run lead despite Hazlewood's five-wicket haul.

Karthik: No team has won a Test after electing to bowl first at Old Trafford. The record stays intact. Aayush Bose: Many people just say that Australia gets lucky every time. But we all know that there is a process which the Aussies follow and they stick to it no matter what. The entire team is always on the same page at any given point of time. Also about luck: Fortune favours the brave! 16:12 Local Time, 15:12 GMT, 20:42 IST: We are getting into that territory. Still raining, puddles everywhere on the field. The light conditions aren't great either.

I haven’t been stuck at one end against quality bowling, they haven’t had a chance to set me up. I’ve tried to take a few more singles and get boundaries when I get going. I take a lot of confidence, every bowler I’ve faced from their side has been high quality. Duckett is a phenomenal player, seen him score a lot of runs. We’re very different so it works quite well. Every game is massively important for us, we keep building. The Ashes, 2023 thus far.. Edgbaston: Captain Cummins rises to the occasion as Australia take a 1-0 lead. Lord's: Stokes plays a blinder of 155, but Australia survive the storm and go 2-0 up. Headingley: Wood's and Woakes' all-round brilliance keeps England's Ashes hopes alive.

How can I watch Women's World Cup 2023 semi-final FOR

AUS vs ENG Live Streaming Details- When And Where To

Longest unbeaten series streak for a team in Ashes in the post-war era 8 Australia (1989-2002/03) 6 Australia (1958/59-1968) 4 Australia (2017/18-2023) * Most Tests as captain before a draw 17 Ben Stokes (2020-23) 16 Dean Elgar (2017-22) 13 Monty Noble (1903-09) Shakib Al Hasan has led in 19 Tests so far without any of them ending in a draw. Pat Cummins | Australia Captain: Our preference is to come over here and win the Ashes.

Australia v England: Women's World Cup 2023 semi-final

Australia vs England live stream: How can I watch

Australia v England Women's World Cup kick-off time, TV

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Michae quin
    Michae quin
  • Jalal Hossain
    Jalal Hossain
  • Robert Kerr
    Robert Kerr
  • so Cool
    so Cool
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
bottom of page