top of page

Agile Collaboration

Public·100 members
Charles Long
Charles Long

Recipe Beef Broccoli Cheese Stir Fry

The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people. This recipe is from my Easy Chinese Recipes cookbook, the best selling and top rated Chinese cookery book.

recipe beef broccoli cheese stir fry

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fblltly.com%2F2tPMkK&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw024Y5COaqrEDeTwDrPXAhD

A nice version of beef and broccoli. I also added some button mushrooms cooked in oyster sauce (since I wanted to use them up) and all was excelllent. This is one of the better (maybe best) beef and broccoli recipes I have tried (and I have tried many.)

We all love Asian food and tend to want to just order takeout instead of making your own Asian stir fry right at home. They are really easy to make and it is much healthier than getting takeout. This beef and broccoli stir-fry is easy to put together and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. Tender and juicy beef with each bite, this beef stir fry recipe will be your go-to dinner recipe to serve the family. Add it to your weeknight rota, no one will complain. This healthy stir fry recipe is amazing and can be tweaked to use any of your favorite veggies. Serve it with noodles or rice and they are also good for meal prepping.

Heat half of the oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef in a single layer and cook undisturbed for 2 minutes, continue to stir fry for 2 minutes, more, or until the steak is just cooked.

This is an easy and tasty beef with broccoli version that I enjoy eating with warm rice. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember. I can say that this is our favorite version.

The recipe below can be adjusted depending on your preference. It is developed to give you a quick and easy stir-fry version of the dish. Some people want their dish to have some sauce. Simply add half a cup of water to the beef after stir frying. Make sure to stir as it cooks to develop that thick brown sauce.

Start the stir-fry process with the broccoli. Heat around 2 tablespoons oil and saute ginger and garlic. This will quickly unleash a pleasant aroma in your kitchen. It is an appetizing scent that pushes you to quickly finish cooking the entire dish. Add the broccoli florets and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. This is the way to get crunchy broccoli. Set everything aside.

Next is to stir-fry the marinated beef until it browns. You can quickly finish the dish by adding the broccoli back to the pan to cook for a couple minutes more. This is ideal only if tender cuts of beef are used. Otherwise, I suggest adding water to the beef and cook it a bit longer until the meat tenderizes. This makes the meat tender and you will also have the opportunity to have a thick brown sauce on your beef with broccoli dish. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper.

Belle, use tender beef cuts for stir-fry: tenderloin and sirloin are 2 of my favorite cuts. Another tip is to slice the meat as thin as possible. This will cook quickly and will will prevent the meat from being tough.

Hi Friends! This recipe is perfect if you love Asian food, especially popular beef and broccoli. This Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is flavorful and fresh with plenty of fresh broccoli. Making it at home is way better and cheaper than ordering take-out. Your family will love this homemade recipe.

If you want to make it healthier, you can certainly make a salad out of it by tossing it with some fresh lettuce. What ever you decide, this easy beef and broccoli stir fry recipe will remain a family favorite.

Beef strips with broccoli are a genuine and tasty main course, very simple to make. It is all about tender meat, crunchy broccoli, and sticky delicious sauce. In less than 30 minutes you will have a savory dish that can also be served on top of rice. To dispel any possible misunderstanding, this is an oriental recipe, not only Chinese, since we find this dish also in Japanese and Korean cuisine. The peculiarity of the Chinese recipe is the presence of the oyster sauce, which adds a delicious and savory touch, yet, very delicate.

Take a large pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil. In the meantime peel and slice or simply crush 4-5 garlic cloves. Add the garlic to the pan and let them diffuse the aroma for about 30 seconds. Add the broccoli to the garlic and cook for another 3-4 minutes on medium-low heat. Mix once in a while to make sure the heat touches all the broccoli florets. Season with a bit of salt and some garlic powder for an extra touch of garlicky taste, if you like it of course. This is the best way I like the broccoli to be cooked, not only for the beef and broccoli stir fry.

Now that the meat has cooked and is infused with the aroma and tastes from all the sauces, it is time to add in the previously prepared broccoli. Gently mix all the ingredients and turn off the stove. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of everything. You can now serve the beef & broccoli stir fry which is a mixture of delicate meat combined with crunchy veggies, all wrapped in a sticky and delicious glaze.

Serve the dish on top of some boiled rice or serve it alone with a glass of red wine. If you find the glass of wine exciting, go for a light red wine such as the Merlot. Enjoy every single bite of the beef & broccoli stir fry and let us know in the comments if you find this recipe a good recipe!

The first thing I learned to cook was scrambled eggs, followed by macaroni and cheese. I'm pretty sure the third thing I learned to cook was beef and broccoli stir-fry. My best friend growing up (who, 26 years later, is still my best friend) is Chinese, and her dad would make the most incredible stir-fries using very simple ingredients.

Growing up, we'd beg her father to tell us exactly how he prepared his beef and broccoli. How much soy sauce did he put in? For exactly how long did it need to marinate? And what's the trick to stir-frying so swiftly with chopsticks? He always shrugged at our questions and responded with ambiguous answers, so we resorted to watching him intensely to understand the process. Years later, every time we munch on our attempted beef and broccoli dish, we taste a glimmer of her father's famed flavors, but we've decided it may require a lifetime before we've mastered it.

What I felt like creating is the most basic marinade, but three simple ingredients magically transform into a rich, flavorful sauce for the beef. The standout ingredient has to be oyster sauce. It gives dishes a salty, earthy, almost mushroom-like flavor. I adore it. Also worth mentioning is peanut oil. Although a bit more expensive than canola oil, it is so worth the splurge. Unlike neutral oils, peanut oil imparts a subtle, nutty flavor to the stir-fry. If you're allergic to peanut oil, use a neutral vegetable oil to stir-fry and splash a few dashes of roasted sesame oil into the finished dish to achieve a similar effect.

The sauce in this stir fry is perfectly "saucy," making it ideal for serving over hot and fluffy white rice. This recipe moves fast so start cooking your rice first and be sure to prep and chop all of your stir fry ingredients and make the sauce before cooking the stir fry.

There is one thing that I can count on all of my kids to eat and it is this recipe for Korean Ground Beef Rice Bowls. In fact, my cute ten year old makes it for the family each week. I decided to switch it up a little when we made it this week and turn it into a stir fry! Let me tell you. This was so incredible with fresh veggies added. The sauce is the absolute best on this and it makes the flavor out of this world good. We are reminded every single time that we make it why it is a favorite at your house. I know that it will become a favorite at your house, and if my ten year old can make it, you can too!

If you enjoyed my Chinese style beef and broccoli, please share it with your family and friends or on social media! Take a picture of your re-creation and make sure to tag me @ChristieAtHome in your feed or stories as I would love to see it!

This recipe uses a reasonably inexpensive cut of beef, sliced extra thinly - so it's nice and tender. It's fried quickly before being smothered in a delicious Chinese-style savoury sauce along with lots of crunchy broccoli. I love serving it on a big pile of fluffy white rice for a comforting weeknight dinner.

I used deer meat in this recipe. I'm not fond of deer meat, so I prepare it in dishes that have marinades or sauces. We really enjoyed this. The flavors are a little different than my usual beef and broccoli stir fry and it was a nice change. The family said I need to make this one again!

1 pound beef roast tenderloin, sliced1 green onion, chopped1 Tablespoon oil (I use coconut or ghee oil)1/2 teaspon onion salt1/4 teaspoon pepper2 cloves garlic, minced1 head of broccoli florets1/4 cup butter, cubed1 Tablespoon soy sauce (or Braggs Amino Acids)1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice

Add the broccoli to the marinade and give it a quick dunk, then transfer to the baking sheet as well. Bake the Chinese beef and broccoli until the steak is cooked through and the broccoli is fork-tender.

This recipe was the first one I tried and it was amazingly flavor-FULL! Unfortunately, I got stuck having to use fajita/stir fry beef as my grocery store was out of what the recipe called for and the meat came out dry. But it was still amazing!

This keto Beef and Broccoli recipe is so easy and delicious! Tender flank steak is sliced thin and seared to seal in the flavor, which is then tossed with a sweet stir fry sauce and broccoli. The sauce is made in the same pan as the steak, making this a one pan meal!

Beef and broccoli is a Chinese-American dish, and it is thought to have originated in San Francisco. Usually, beef and broccoli uses cornstarch and sugar in the sauce, but my keto beef and broccoli recipe uses monkfruit. This gives the recipe the exact same flavor, but cuts way down on the carbs. 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page